Saturday, November 19, 2011

HEROMania - June, 2011

I am still exhausted, but my heart is full from today!!! I just loved "being in the trenches" and I made a new great friend today!!! HEROES rocks!!!!!
· · · June 25 at 9:16pm

  • You, Sandra Allen and Ted Buckenham like this.


    • Jeanne Alshouse And to Kasey, Bandi and Shawna - what a moving time for me to see you all again - and watching you with the kids was amazing. They got it! Thanks for taking the time to share, and allow us to learn from you.
      June 25 at 10:48pm · · 1
    • Kelly Perry I had a wonderful day, too! Seeing everything work out so beautifully even from behind the camera was very moving for me. EVERY PERSON involved Saturday is awesome and I am proud to call each of you friend!
      June 27 at 9:09am ·

No comments: